Saturday, August 28, 2010

Next Steps

I copied the images and php pages for the website onto meotod.com yesterday & sent an email to the cousins group, receiving some nice positive replies. I need to make some minor cosmetic fixes to the php pages-- the CSP signature image is repeating so I have to change that; the next page and previous page links on Notes should not be on the far left and far right; the text on the home page should not be more than 900 pixels wide, and the background color on the catalog page is not right.


Bill Petty has requested I publish the family photos; small in number, they'll take little time, so I'll do them next. The question is should I use the scanner or the digital camera? Probably the scanner. After that, I'll upload the images of the handwritten pages of introduction to the Notes, and continue shooting and uploading images of the remaining handwritten volumes-- 9 through 15.

The Notes being complete, I'll perhaps turn to the dated notebooks, three of which continue past the end of the Notes in 1942 to 1945.

No comments:

Post a Comment